I submitted thru TTax and IRS said there was an EICredit error. Sent $200 less than TT figured. Can't get in touch with TT for help with why their program made an error?

Seems I ought to be able to get an answer as to why the  CD made the error.  There's no way to talk with them...just automated answers that don't answer accurately.

TurboTax has a special phone number for help with IRS tax letters, which will be easier than going through regular Customer Support.   At the page below, click on the blue button that says "Get Help from TurboTax Support".  Then it will ask you what tax year is your letter.  Then it will ask you what the letter concerns. Then it will show you the phone number during posted business hours.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/