roccky_uwu

I started to work in February 2019. Someone told me that my first year of working I didn’t had to do my taxes. Is it true, that the first year of working i dont have to do taxes?

rjs

No, it's not true. "Someone told me" is not a reliable source of tax information. If you worked from February to the end of the year, you almost certainly do have to file. You can use the calculator at the following link on the IRS web site to see if you have to file a tax return.

Do I Need to File a Tax Return?

And...if tax was withheld from your paychecks don't you want to see if you are able to get a refund of some of it?