When you switched from mailing in a return/payment to efiling in the program there was a choice to make on how to pay the balance due. Save a PDF of the return to review what you choose to do ...
How do I review the method I chose to pay my federal income tax with, after filing with TurboTax Online?
You can verify the tax payment method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2020 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:
- Open your return if it’s not already open.
- On the [Your name], your 2020 federal return was accepted! screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don’t worry, we’re not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
- On the left side select Tax Tools then Print Center.
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2020 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.
- The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2020 Federal or State Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.
Did that, found it did contain my banking information and that the funds were due to draw on my account on the 2nd. Unusual for them to not take it almost immediately. Okay, I'll just keep an eye on it and make sure it's paid before the due date