luiz123alva

I signed up for someone to do my taxes but it doesn’t seem like she’s doing it anymore

PattiF

Did you sign up with TurboTax Live for someone to do your taxes?

luiz123alva

I was doing it on my own then it gave me a option to upgrade and I did I was connected with a agent named ana for 3 days and now she’s not there no more and it’s making me fill out my taxes by myself 

mesquitebean

You appear to be using Live Basic, which does include help from a live tax expert and a review of your return.  See if you can contact one using the info in this FAQ:

FAQ:  How to connect with a live tax expert
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/expert-review/help/how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-...

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.