I retired in 2019, but am an active investor. Can ...

I retired in 2019, but am an active investor. Can I use turbo tax to make estimated quarterly tax payments?

If I can use turbo tax, which version would be best?

your version of TT should allow calculation of estimate tax payments for 2020

yo have several options

1) estimate your taxes for 2020 then you only need to pay I 90% of those taxes for federal

2) pay in 100% (110% if your adjusted gross income was over $150,000) of 2019 tax.  using this method would protect you from penalties even if your taxable income went from$50,000 to $1Million 

TT will do the vouchers but doesn't do the payments.  you can mail the vouchers in with your payment or sign up to use IRS Direct Pay an electronic method to pay your estimates and for that matter any balance due when you file 2020.

https://www.irs.gov/payments/direct-pay