Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received this code when filing Minnesota State Tax. D2_R20_Sec457_NQDist_ALL There does not appear to be a suggestion for a fix. Please advise

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I received this code when filing Minnesota State Tax. D2_R20_Sec457_NQDist_ALL There does not appear to be a suggestion for a fix. Please advise

Check some of the other threads on the error.  Happening in other states too.  They don't have an answer right now on how to fix it, but I was told by a rep they are planning to have an update in the system to fix it around 3/2.  The other option they said was to mail it in, but I will wait to see if they fix it.  It would be nice if they would add it to a list of known issues, so people know what is going on.  All of the responses are the same.  They say call customer support or the state.  Calling customer support didn't get a fix for me.  Calling the state seems like a waste of time.  They could just post that it is a known issue and say they are working to solve it.  So we know what is going on.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with someone who can assist you. 

@churchillbrigitt 

Check some of the other threads on the error.  Happening in other states too.  They don't have an answer right now on how to fix it, but I was told by a rep they are planning to have an update in the system to fix it around 3/2.  The other option they said was to mail it in, but I will wait to see if they fix it.  It would be nice if they would add it to a list of known issues, so people know what is going on.  All of the responses are the same.  They say call customer support or the state.  Calling customer support didn't get a fix for me.  Calling the state seems like a waste of time.  They could just post that it is a known issue and say they are working to solve it.  So we know what is going on.  

There are 13 threads with the same issue, and everyone says to call the contact us link or the state. I talked with the turbotax rep and she said that this was a turbotax code, not a state code.  No ETA.

Updated my software 3/2 and it's still being rejected.  

Update as of 3/3.  I re-submitted my MN return this morning and it was accepted.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies