Solved: I received an incentive bonus through work. It was distributed separately and had taxes withheld, do I need anything else with it?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I received an incentive bonus through work. It was distributed separately and had taxes withheld, do I need anything else with it?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I received an incentive bonus through work. It was distributed separately and had taxes withheld, do I need anything else with it?

No, you do not have to do anything else related to your bonus.  Your employer is required to include it on your W-2 along with your regular salary, commissions, etc.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

No, you do not have to do anything else related to your bonus.  Your employer is required to include it on your W-2 along with your regular salary, commissions, etc.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you!
Highlighted

You're welcome.  Thanks for using TurboTax!
v
Privacy Settings