Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received an email from do_not_reply@intuit.com to reset my password, but I have not requested it. What should I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I received an email from do_not_reply@intuit.com to reset my password, but I have not requested it. What should I do?

The same thing just happened to me. Said to notify Intuit but they just referred me to this Q&A.

esaksak

I never received any email concerning such, but I would do it IF they ask me other than intuit i would not reset.
HelenC12
Expert Alumni

Please read the following TurboTax FAQ: Avoid phishing scams and spoofed sites. There is a link to report suspicious (phishing/spoofing) e-mails to us.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

my pass word was change for my tax returned for this year

because I could was able the page I wrong my so

my returned for this is [email address removed] and pass

word is <removed> so for the first time in years I am

received a refund which i need right because I have

my received the check offer by the governing you do

have my direct deposit on social security

thanks

Carmen 

AD1056

i was look for my refund from 2019 of 1,412.00

and also the refund  for 2020 $1,374.00 when , will i get them . in my bank acct 

Thanks 

[PII Removed] 

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Sorry that you are having an issue with the IRS.  TurboTax does not issue refunds or Stimulus checks.  TurboTax is a tax preparation platform.  If you have submitted your return to the IRS, then TurboTax is out of the picture.  IRS is forbidden to discuss your information with TurboTax because of privacy laws.   TurboTax does not have access to your return status or returns once they have been filed.  Please contact the IRS for additional information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies