I received a refund for '18 tax filing and received my tax returns direct deposit. I have filed my taxes for '19 and this time I owe. I already made an initial payment for a payment plan (which has b

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

plorre4

We did our 2019 taxes with HR  Block. We ours money to Federal n paid it with what we got back from State.  Hope this clears this up so we can get Stimulus Check we are owed. Thank you 

Lorre 

[email address removed]

DMarkM1

Whether or not you owe taxe does not affect your stimulus payment.  If you qualify for the payment you will get it. Here is a link with more information.