Madeline2113

I received a refund for '18 tax filing and received my tax returns direct deposit. I have filed my taxes for '19 and this time I owe. I already made an initial payment for a payment plan (which has b

plorre4

We did our 2019 taxes with HR  Block. We ours money to Federal n paid it with what we got back from State.  Hope this clears this up so we can get Stimulus Check we are owed. Thank you 

Lorre 

[email address removed]

DMarkM1

Whether or not you owe taxe does not affect your stimulus payment.  If you qualify for the payment you will get it. Here is a link with more information.