m-patane

I received a notice advising 50% off info on my cell phone if I filed before 04/04/17. Why did I not get the offer when I filed today?

KaitlynW

First I strongly recommend clearing your browsers cookies and history. Otherwise it my auto direct you away from the specific link you need to apply the discount.

To get your partner discount, make sure to prepare your taxes at the special TurboTax site provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company – NOT at TurboTax.com, which charges the non-affiliate price.

Go to the special website provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company and click the TurboTax link or icon.

This will take you to the special TurboTax-branded affiliate site with the discounted pricing.   
  1. Select your product, sign in, and start on your tax return.
  2. When you get to the Review your order screen (in the File section) you'll see the discounted price along with the message Your discount has been applied.

KaitlynW