I received 3 K-1 1065 forms for some investments. Do I need to file them in my tax return, and if so how do I do this through Turbo Tax? I don’t see the option listed.

Yes, you will have to file the K-1's with your tax return.  Follow these steps in TurboTax Deluxe to enter your K-1 information.

In TurboTax Deluxe select Wages & Income then click on I'll choose what I will work on.

Scroll down to Business Items click start on the line Schedules K-1, Q.

Follow the screen prompts until you get to the page Tell Us About Your Schedules K-1 follow the program prompts to enter your K-1 information.  You will enter each K-1 individually.