erturner92

I rec'd a combine INT income 1099-int. I need to enter my INT income & FED income tax w/held. I entered as employee income 4 FED INC w/held. Got error 4 zero income enter

DawnC0

Delete the W-2/employee form that you reported the withholding on.  There is a small trash can icon that you click on to remove it.   Report the interest under 1099-INT.  If you have Federal withholding on the 1099-INT, you can enter with the interest in Box 4.  If you already entered the 1099-INT, click on Edit.  

Under Box 1, you will see ''My form has info in more than just box 1 (this is uncommon).''  Check that box if you have withholding on your 1099-INT, and you will see where to enter it. 

DawnC0

erturner92

Thanks a bunch. As you mention once I checked the more than just box 1. Other options appeared for entry in Box 4..