jellybeene01

I put the wrong routing # on my tax return, how do I fix it.? I keep getting a" federal return rejection " and "state rejection", how do I fix it?

Rachel_W

To correct your Bank Routing Number, sign back into your account and click on the "File" tab. Continue through the "File" section until you get to the screen asking how you would like your refund, select "Direct Deposit", and then follow these steps:

1. Ensure the box underneath the account info stating "I want my refund deposited into this account" is Unchecked.
  2. Scroll down and click Continue.
  3. A page will display that says, Let's get your bank account info.
  4. Enter your new or updated account info you want your 2017 refund deposited into.

If this doesn't help you correct the problem please comment below so I can assist you further.

Rachel_W

2. Scroll down and click Continue.