Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wang6624

I purchased TurboTax 2023 at Costco. Can I use online Turbo Tax with the license code on the CD due to my MacBook only supports OS 11.xx?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I purchased TurboTax 2023 at Costco. Can I use online Turbo Tax with the license code on the CD due to my MacBook only supports OS 11.xx?

Sorry, no.  The license code is only for the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions.  You need to return the software to Costco for a refund.

You can use the TurboTax online editions if you wish to do so - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/file-your-own-taxes/

agw01l

will Costco take the opened box back, even though I did not file my taxes using the CD software?

All I can tell you is that TT can kiss my a** if they think I'm paying $129 to finish my 86 yr old mom's taxes online. After I purchased a Home & Business 2023 License and can't use it while on the road without my laptop.

Her taxes are done via TT online but I need to borrow a laptop, reload my TT and license and then re-enter her numbers to file. I really need to bite the bullet and switch to another tax software provider (after 20+ yrs using TT). 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies