I purchased Turbo Tax Business and am not able to load it on my Mac

getting an error message when I try to load Turbo Tax Business

TurboTax Business has never been distributed in a Mac version. It is a Windows only product.

There are several solutions available to you:

• Purchase an inexpensive Windows-based laptop to use for your business taxes (the cost would be a tax deductible expense);
  • Use Boot Camp Assistant (which is native to the macOS) to set up a virtual Windows machine on your Mac, and run TurboTax Business in the virtual environment; or
  • Obtain a free download of third-party software (I use Oracle VirtualBox) that will allow side-by-side Windows and macOS environments to run simultaneously on your Mac, and rune TurboTax Business in the Windows environment.

In any case, you will find that TurboTax Business is an easy-to-use, adaptable product that will meet all your business income tax needs, whether you are operating as a partnership, multi-member LLC, C Corp, S Corp, trust, estate, or nonprofit organization.