I purchased Turbo Bus 2017 Win download for 2017 b...

I purchased Turbo Bus 2017 Win download for 2017 because it was past due. I am NOW using on-line product to enter 2018 info & it doesn't see my 2017 data. Please advise?

You need to transfer from the .tax2017 file that is on your computer.

You can Transfer the prior year from the Desktop program into the current Online versions.  But if you already started an online return you will have to clear it out and start over or set up a new online account.

How to transfer into the Online version, expand the blue link if you used the CD/download last year........

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-transfer-last-year-s-return-into-...

But wait a minute.  Did you buy 2017 Turbo Tax Business program for a separate Business return like a 1120 or 1065 return?  You can't transfer that into a personal return.

Or do you mean you bought the 2017 personal Home & Business version?