dquass

I purchased a DVD copy of TurboTax at Costco, without remembering that I don't have a DVD reader on my computer. How do I get credit for or use this DVD copy?

I have the DVD in front of me. Should I open it to see the KEY numbers?

EricG1

You'll need to contact Product Support and we can then push you a download of the product that you bought. If you log into your TurboTax account and press the Contact button in the upper right hand corner, you'll be asked to enter a question. If you phrase your questions stating that you need a download, an agent will contact you. You'll need to provide the verification key from the CD, then we'll be able to send you a download of the program.

EricG1