Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Shanta

I pulled my account transcript and my cycle code is 20190705

I have same code as well 1541 message then change to being processed and as of today still no ddd or letter in the mail
yingkyang

That cycle code 20190705 is the week of 3/4 processing date. That processing date is the day your tax return should have been completely processed by the IRS. The IRS will issue a refund by that processing date if your return has no issues. If your return has issues, the IRS will add a 570 hold/freeze code with that same date, and your return will go into review usually up to 45-60 days depending on whether you get a letter or call an IRS agent. I have the cycle date 20191105, and a processing date of 4/1. The IRS did update my transcript to 846 for 3/20, so my return had no issues, but I have seen some people with the same cycle date under 570 dated 4/1 already even though we are only at 3/19.

@yingkyang Wow, I have that same cycle code 20191105 with a processing date of 4/1 and was wondering what the significance of the processing date was?  I thought 3/14 was just the date that I posted to their files but they wouldn't start working on my return until 4/1?  I am so lost this year, as I have never had a delay or issue or 570 code.  I am just trying to understand and follow at this point. :(
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies