gaska123

I paid tax every time i with drew funds-180 to state and 5,000 to federal.every time. i will contact FIDELITY monday. AND THEN COMPLETE THIS PROCESS. THX.

gaska123

QUESTION KEEPS COMING UP ABOUT HURRACANES . DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS BOUT CAN YOU PLEASE CLEARTHE SCREEN SO I CAN COMPLETE MY TAX THX.

AmyC

Hurricane victims also take money out of retirement funds to help them live. These distributions are given special tax treatment. The program has to know how to tax your distributions. The questions must be there. Just answer NO, you were not affected each time.