I owe back taxes, however, how do I find out if there is a tax lien against me? I am looking to purchase a home and not sure if the taxes owed will allow me to?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I owe back taxes, however, how do I find out if there is a tax lien against me? I am looking to purchase a home and not sure if the taxes owed will allow me to?

I have back taxes from the last couple years- I am trying to purchase a house, however, I wanted to find out if a tax lien has been placed on me? I have not received anything in the mail stating it has, however, trying to see if the back taxes will hinder me from purchasing a house

2 Replies
Level 15

Level 15

Also check your credit reports.
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings