dditieri

I originaly signed in through ADP TotalSource and should be charged a discounted rate of $64.99 not $79.99. Please explain how I can get this discount?

JustinC

As long as the offer is still available and you have not paid or registered your account (chosen a payment option) you can get that applied to your account.

First I strongly recommend clearing your browsers cookies and history. Otherwise it my auto direct you away from the specific link you need to apply the discount. Disabling any add blockers may help as well.

Once you have done that follow these steps.

To get your partner discount, make sure to prepare your taxes at the special TurboTax site provided by ADP – not at TurboTax.com, which charges the non-affiliate price.

Go to the special website provided by ADP and click the TurboTax link or icon.
        This will take you to the special TurboTax-branded affiliate site with the discounted pricing.
    Select your product, sign in, and start on your tax return.
    When you get to the Review your order screen (in the File section) you'll see the discounted price along with the message Your discount has been applied.

Please note that our agents are unable to apply or issue refunds for affiliate discounts if the return was prepared at the regular TurboTax.com site.

PaulJ

ADP TotalSource does not have a discount in place for TurboTax.