ElangLaut

I only have one credit report from equifax. My bank says I need credit reports from other institutions. How do I get these?

I use credit cards and pay off each month but don't have any active loans.

This is an income tax forum.
ElangLaut

Dang
Lisa995

generally banks pull their own credit reports....why do you need to provide this for them?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Lisa995

I used to use <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.annualcreditreport.com">www.annualcreditreport.com</a> to get a free credit report from each of the 3 credit reporting agencies each year when I was cleaning up my credit.  They're legit, you can get them for free, but they will try to get you to purchase something, be sure to read the screens so you don't accidently agree to anything.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
ElangLaut

Yes and yes.  I've used that link for the annual report but only received one report.  Same when my bank requested.  The others credit report agencies replied that there was not enough info even though I have seven active credit cards.
Lisa995

Does CreditKarma show you scores from both TransUnion and Equifax?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

www.annualcreditreport.com is the only authorized web site to get a credit report from all three bureaus, once per year free from each of the 3 main credit reporting bureaus.

Each credit reporting bureau also has a subscription service that allows you to get your credit report as often as you want.  You might investigate to see if they have a free trial period that would let you get a report, or you could sign up for one month, get your reports, then cancel.

I'm puzzled by the idea that there is not enough info to provide a report -- if one bureau has your info, then all three should, unless for some reason all your credit cards only report to one of the bureaus. Or maybe there is confusion between you and someone with a similar name.  You may need to call their customer service and talk to someone about your report.

I'm also puzzled as to why the bank doesnt get them themselves and wants you to do it.  Cheesy cheap bank.