Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

I not received my w2

I have w2 (Feb' 2019 - Dec'2019) from my current employer but my previous employer did not ran my pay check for the month of jan' 2019 and never provided my w2. Can I pay my taxes based on my current employer w2.

1 Reply
Expert Alumni

I not received my w2

No, you cannot.  You should create a substitute W-2 to report your income for that month.  To see how you enter in the TurboTax program, see Substitute W-2



**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings