tmc1028

I need to upgrade to create 1099s today, how do i upgrade? i currently have premier.

I purchased the incorrect version of turbotax, and I need to upgrade to home and business. I am unable to find a link to do so. Can you please direct me to the correct place to buy the upgrade?

Using the TurboTax desktop editions for Windows, click on the link Upgrade TurboTax at the bottom right of the desktop program screen.

The program must be open and a tax return started for the link to be available.

granox

i tried to upgrade from premier to business...not sure it happeneded... what do i need to do?