kphilli32820

I need to speak to a TurboTax representative before filing my 2018 return I have questions that I need answered before I purchase any product, I need a call ?

No one can call you from the user forum.  In order to prepare and file a 2018 tax return, you now have to use desktop software.  Online tax preparation and e-filing for 2018 are permanently closed.  Any desktop version of TurboTax has all of the forms.  If you need more help with something--such as investment income  or self-employment income then you might want to upgrade from Deluxe to Premier or Home and Business.

Your 2018 return must be printed, signed and mailed.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

If you are getting a refund, there is no penalty for filing late.  If you owe tax due, then file and pay the amount due as shown on the Form 1040, but expect a bill later from the IRS for the penalty and interest you will owe.  Only the IRS will calculate this—TurboTax will not calculate it.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time 7 days per week through October 25, 2019.

macuser_22

There is no phone support for free unless you upgrade to PLUS, but online has ended.

You can ask your question here, but do not post any personal information to this public forum.