turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

New Member

I need to remove the self employed option

Also I need to know how to file taxes for S-corp
1 Reply
New Member

I need to remove the self employed option

If you don't need all of the features of TurboTax Self Employed, you can downgrade from TurboTax Self Employed to another version of TurboTax Online, as long as you haven't paid yet (or registered in a free version) - but please bear in mind that you will need to clear any data which you have entered, and start over in the other TurboTax version. This is the only available method to switch versions.

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ, "Can I switch to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online?":


To file a return for a S corporation (Form 1120-S), you'll need TurboTax Business, which supports Form 1120S (U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation).  TurboTax Business is a Windows-only software program available as a CD or download.

The following TurboTax FAQ, "Where do I find Form 1120S for an S Corporation?", contains a link to the TurboTax Business product:


Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question

Related Content

Manage cookies