Solved: I need to file my 2016 taxes, how much will the 2016 deluxe online download cost? will all my info be saved on TurboTax afterwards? Will I be able to do state & federal

I need to file my 2016 taxes, how much will the 2016 deluxe online download cost? will all my info be saved on TurboTax afterwards? Will I be able to do state & federal

Here is where to buy the download for tax year 2016 including how much it costs: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

Your info will not be saved on TurboTax. It will be saved on your computer and you should make sure that you save both pdf and .tax files of your tax returns. You will be able to buy both the federal and state tax return software. 

You need a desktop computer to do the download.

If you haven’t done 2017 yet you will be able to transfer 2016 on your computer into the online version.  We can tell you how.

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you buy the deluxe version to install on your computer, the tax data files and any pdfs that you create  will be stored on your computer not with Turbotax

A 2016 tax return can no longer be efiled. It must be printed and mailed.