No, you can't get your 2016, 2017 and 2018 W-2's from TurboTax. However, you may be able to get 2016 and 2017 W-2's from the IRS by getting an online wage and income transcript.
- Wage and Income Transcript. It shows data from information returns we receive such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098 and Form 5498, IRA Contribution Information.
- Note: 2018 tax information may not be complete until July.
- See How do I get a copy of my tax return or transcript from the IRS?
- 2016 and 2017 income tax returns can't be e-filed. You'll have to mail them in. To prepare your 2016 and 2017 income tax returns, see Find out how.
- See also, Can I file a 2018 return if I haven't filed my 2017 return yet?
Additional information: Is it still possible to e-file 2017, 2016, or earlier tax returns in TurboTax?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://faq.ssa.gov/en-us/Topic/article/KA-02501">https://faq.ssa.gov/en-us/Topic/article/KA-02501</...>