Randy149

I need to correct the amount of state taxes paid in 2016 for prior years. Both the 2015 est tax amount paid after 12/31/15 AND the balance paid with 2015 state return are

Both 2015 est state tax paid after 12/31/15 AND the balance paid with 2015 state return are incorrect. Where can I adjust these amounts?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CapB

To add estimated federal and state quarterly taxes paid during 2016 (before filing):

1. Sign In or Open TurboTax

2. Select "Take me to my return" (Online)

3. Select "My Account" on top right of the screen (Online)

4. Click on "Tools" (Online)

5. Go to "Topics Search" (Online) or "Search Topics" in the top center of screen (Desktop)

6. Type "estimated tax payments" and press "enter" (Online) or "ok" (Desktop) to add estimated federal and state quarterly taxes paid.

CapB

1. Sign In or Open TurboTax

4. Click on "Tools" (Online)