Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to cancel my order. Can I refile my taxes after submitting an order?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Please explajn what you have done so far.    If you already e-filed, you cannot cancel it.   Did you e-file?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I have not e-filed my taxes yet just submitted the order where you would have to pay turbo tax

Then it is too late for you to clear and start over.  If you need to make changes to your data entries you can still do that before you file, but you will have to go back to the interview screens and questions in order to edit your answers or add information.   When you are satisfied that you have everything entered correctly you can go through the FILE section to e-file the return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I tried to go back but when I do it restarts it and I have to re enter my w-2 forms and all of that

Are you in the same account?  Make sure you are in the exact same account.  You might have to click on Add a State so that it will let you back in to enter information.  You do not really have to add a state, but that trick will get you back in to work on the return.

Many people have multiple TT accounts and forget how to access them.  Log out of the account you are in now.

Account Recovery

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901535-forgot-your-turbotax-online-user-id-or-password

No I’m on the same account

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies