Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need some financial support to save my family specially my two small babies fire urgent

I need some financial support fire urgent
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I need some financial support to save my family specially my two small babies fire urgent

Child tax credits for 2023 are only available to people who have had actual working wages during 2023.

If you do have W-2 wages for 2023, then work thru the tax program and see whether you end up with any Child tax Credits.

Child tax credits for 2024 will not be available to you until you file 2024 taxes in early 2025.......and so far, will also require some W-2 wages from 2024....unless US Congress passes new rules expanding those credits ....and they have not done so yet.

Other than that

Your best bet  would be your local County or City Social Services department.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

I don't think a tax program can help you.  Turbotax does not offer tax advance loans at this time.  You should have filed your 2023 tax return 6 months ago, and if you used any company software, you would have claimed any allowable credits.  Filing for 2024 does not open until January.  

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

This forum is for helping people file their income tax returns with TurboTax. You have not indicated that you have a tax problem. For help with your financial situation contact a local social services agency, your town or city government, or a local religious organization.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies