kyokot79

I need know the address where I send back my "request for missing info"Is it ok to the address on the envelope Submissonon processing center Austin TS?

fanfare

If you don't have an address, send it to the same address for your region that you sent the original return by mail. Include a copy of the letter you received.
OR
contact the IRS to find out where to mail it back

Read your notice carefully ... it should tell you where to fax or mail in the required papers.
kyokot79

Thank you , but no address on the Form 9143 they sent to me that's the reason I'm in trouble... Does anyone ever send back  the return to IRS ? I missed one signature on the original return.
fanfare

OR