k-kisses1

I need help finding filling my state return. I'm getting stuck at the form 80-155 I don't know that that is I don't have that form I really want to e file

BillM223

Mississippi form 80-155 is for reporting your Mississippi net operating loss which can be different from your federal NOL.

On the screen with the title "Mississippi Net Operating Loss", you are asked if you have carryover NOL from a previous 80-155.

If you didn't have a Mississippi NOL or even have any idea what that is, then answer "No" and just continue.

bill936

After all the money to buy all the TurboTax software, why can't they support a MS Form 80-155?  Don't seem to have it in their system?