turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need form 2241

1 Reply
New Member

I need form 2241

I think what you mean is Form 2441(The Child and Dependent Care Credit). Try using the steps below to add the credit to your return.

To Add a Childcare Provider in TurboTax Online:

1. Go to "Federal Taxes" at the top of the screen

2. Select "Deductions & Credits"

3. Scroll down to "You and Your Family" and select "Show More"

4. Select "Start" next to "Child and Dependent Care Credit"

5. Select "Yes" to "Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2016?"

6. Select "Continue" on the Add Dependents page and proceed to enter your info for the credit

For general information on the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit visit this link: Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing

Related Content

Manage cookies