Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I mess up on my taxes what do I do

1 Reply
New Member

I mess up on my taxes what do I do

If you have not yet filed your tax return, you can go back and make the correction by following the steps below:

1. Sign into your Online account

2. Click the button that says Take me to my return.

3. Select the section that you wish to edit.

If you have  already filed your tax return you would first need to wait and see if your tax return is accepted or rejected. If rejected, follow the steps above to make the changes. 

If accepted you would need to wait until after you have received your tax refund and then Amend your tax return.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings