Solved: I’m wanting to file taxes for my brother . I had no income in 2017? How do I start ?

I’m wanting to file taxes for my brother . I had no income in 2017? How do I start ?

TurboTax Online can only prepare and e-file one Federal return and up to five state returns per User ID. To file a return for someone else, you must create a new User ID for that person. You may create a new login (up to 5) tied to your same email address if you'd like. 

If you are using TurboTax Desktop, first save what you're currently working on by clicking File > Save As. Then, to start a new tax file, click File > New Tax Return.

Are you trying to use your account?