Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm trying to link my WeBull account to TurboTax to import 1099, but it doesn't work. I tried 3 times. I entered my WeBull account number and SSN correctly.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I'm trying to link my WeBull account to TurboTax to import 1099, but it doesn't work. I tried 3 times. I entered my WeBull account number and SSN correctly.

if you tried on a weekend it might just be that their server is down for maintenance. try the next day and Monday. if still having issues contact them. 

I've tried on weekdays (morning, afternoon). It didn't work. 

Do you mean contacting WeBull or TurboTax? Pretty sure if I contact WeBull about this issue, they would say it's not their responsibility, and I should contact TurboTax. 

Entering the info manually is NOT an option since TurboTax software is NOT smart enough. There is no field for wash sale. There are only 2 fields for "proceeds" and "cost basis". Then TurboTax software calculates the gain/loss. Their calculation is wrong since it doesn't take into account Wash Sales Loss Disallowed. And I cannot make it correct due to software limitation. This is very frustrating. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies