ivetteivette15

I'm trying to go back to a question that I answered incorrectly. Where do I find where it asks if My 2018 return included a 6251 Form and or a 8801 Form?

ThomasM125

Form 6251 and 8801 refer to alternative minimum tax (AMT). You will find that in TurboTax under the "Other Tax Situations" tab, and then "Alternative Minimum Tax"

ivetteivette15

I will look it up.

Thank you

JamesG1

You may search for those forms under Federal / Other Tax Situations / Uncommon tax situations.

Those issues may also arise during the Federal Review at the completion of your tax return, just before you are ready to file.  Try Federal / Federal Review.

Please see here.