jzheller

I'm trying to e-file state taxes, and I'm getting a message that State E-file is closed. The late filing deadline is today. What gives?

humnbird1962

Spoke to a Turbo Tax Specialist.  They are aware of the issue and trying to resolve it.  However, no estimation of fix time.  Recommendation to mail State Tax Return.  

DW204

I called and they did some research and then called me back with a workaround. You have to efile one state return at a time and have them on the phone to give you an unlock code for each state you are filing. Takes some time but it works.