I'm ready to file my taxes but still waiting on 1099-misc from Younique. Can I go ahead and file my commission under self employment wages or do I HAVE to wait for form?

andrea-joy85

AmyT

You do not need to have Form 1099-MISC in-hand to report the income.

You will not have any problems with your return, as long as the income you report on your Schedule C equals or exceeds the total amount reported on any 1099s that are filed reporting your income.

When you enter the information in TurboTax, just select Additional Income (see screenshot below) to report income for which you have not received a 1099.