missdawod79

I'm getting this error message: A server problem occurred while processing the refund transfer. Please try to e-file again and if that fails contact customer service.

What does this mean?
Cass0317

This occurs either when your account is on a billing hold or when Pay With My Refund was accidentally added twice to your shopping cart.

If your account is on a billing hold  please log out and wait up to 24 hours for the hold to release.

If you have 2 refund transfer products in your shopping cart follow the steps below.

1. In the left menu, select Tax Tools.
  2. In the expanded menu list, select Print Center.
  3. In the TurboTax Print Center, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  4. On the Like to print your return now? screen, select Pay Now.
  5. This should fix your shopping cart and take you to the shopping cart screen.
  6. You can now choose to pay for your return with a credit card or Pay With My Refund.

Once you've paid, you'll be able to transmit your return. Ref: TurboTax Your transmission didn't go through due to a server problem

"Expert Alumni LeonardS"

Alex168

I have same problem A server problem occurred while processing your e-file,

please help this

Alex168

Your transmission didn't go through

We could not e-file your return for the following reason:
A server problem occurred while processing your e-file. Please try to e-file again and if that fails contact customer service.

please help this 
Cass0317

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for assistance with this transmission error:

Your transmission didn't go through due to a server problem

@Alex168