I'm getting charged for self employed, which I di...

I'm getting charged for self employed, which I didn't used that. I have 1 W-2 I should be only charged the 40.00 for E-filing not the 90.00 plus the 40.

Actually you are posting from Self-Employed, so somehow you chose it.  If you have not filed, paid, or registered the 2019 return yet, you can clear it and start over in a lower version.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/can-i-downgrade-to-a-lower-priced-version-of-turb...

CLEAR AND START OVER

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2586254-how-do-i-clear-and-start-over

TAXES WERE PROCESSED MY WIFE DONE A PROJECT FOR HER WORK 1 TIME, AND RECEIVED 930.00.

SHE IS NOT SELF EMPLYED.

If you have not paid for TurboTax self-employed then you can downgrade by using Clear & Start Over. 

• With TurboTax open select tax tools in the left-hand panel. 

• Then select Clear & Start Over. 

• Select yes when asked are you sure you want to clear your return.