Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm done with my taxes i had 2 pay upfront i have direct deposit set up,its says already downloaded and ready to mail,do I have 2 mail it before Ican get my refund

I finished my 2017 taxes online through TT using the deluxe, Ive always been able to efile and pay out of my refund but I had to pay upfront out of pocket this year,but I was still able to set up direct deposit.when I sign back into my TT account it says congregation you filed your 2017 federal taxes and under that it says your taxes are downloaded and ready to mail,does that mean I have to send the forms that couldn't be efiled to the IRS before it will even say excepted? I'm so confused cause it said I completed filing my taxes?it said a couple forms couldn't be e-filed and for me to click on download after that it said to print and mail to the IRS by April 15th.if anyone knows what this means I really would appreciate any response.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
mecuffinu

I'm done with my taxes i had 2 pay upfront i have direct deposit set up,its says already downloaded and ready to mail,do I have 2 mail it before Ican get my refund

Hey usually you do not have to mail anything, however I believe turbo tax will tell you if something needs to be mailed. If so I would def print them off and mail them ASAP. TT says this 

There are a handful of situations where you might have to mail something after e-filing, for example if your return contains Form 8453.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mecuffinu

Hey usually you do not have to mail anything, however I believe turbo tax will tell you if something needs to be mailed. If so I would def print them off and mail them ASAP. TT says this 

There are a handful of situations where you might have to mail something after e-filing, for example if your return contains Form 8453.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies