Solved: I'm a US citizen working in Denmark with no expenses in US.I'm getting an error for the federal return: All the lines of Form 1040 have a zero value.What should I do?

I'm a US citizen working in Denmark with no expenses in US.I'm getting an error for the federal return: All the lines of Form 1040 have a zero value.What should I do?

When I click on "Fix federal return" is loops me back to "not eligible for electronic filing" page and I just can't continue. It's a vicious cycle.

If you have excluded all of your Foreign Earned Income, then there is no taxable income on your tax return so that it cannot be e-filed.

You can add $1 of interest income so that the return can be e-filed.  For the Received from box enter any name.  In box 1 enter $1 and continue.

Enter 1099-int in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to 1099-int