information from your 1099-MISC.
June 1, 2019 12:27 PM
The answer is yes. You referred to the income yourself as a job. Since you were not paid as an employee, you must enter your income on Schedule C.
You can enter a 1099-MISC on the 1099-MISC Summary screen.
- Sign in to TurboTax and select Take me to my return.
- Click "search" and search for 1099-misc.
- Select the Jump to 1099-misc link in the search results.
- Select Yes to Did you get a 1099-MISC?
- If you need to enter another 1099-MISC, select Add Another 1099-MISC to enter a new one.
- If your form has an amount in more than one box, you’ll need to enter them as separate 1099-MISC forms. We’ll help you with that.