turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I lost all my info from last year so it wouldn't let me efile. It said by mail do I print copies and mail them in or will they mail a check ?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I lost all my info from last year so it wouldn't let me efile. It said by mail do I print copies and mail them in or will they mail a check ?

Yes, to mail you have to print and mail them yourself.  When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.  Don’t forget state.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Yes, to mail you have to print and mail them yourself.  When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.  Don’t forget state.

Or you can try to get your AGI and efile.  How to find the AGI   <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301618">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301618</a>
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing

Related Content

Manage cookies