I lost all my info from last year so it wouldn't let me efile. It said by mail do I print copies and mail them in or will they mail a check ?

Yes, to mail you have to print and mail them yourself.  When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.  Don’t forget state.

Or you can try to get your AGI and efile.  How to find the AGI   <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301618">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301618</a>

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing