I loaded a Deluxe. Tried to load another deluxe. S...

I loaded a Deluxe. Tried to load another deluxe. Said I could only have one. Now the second one does not give me a state return, since the first one used one. Help.

If you purchased a second CD with a second license, you will need to completely uninstall TurboTax and reinstall it with the second license code.  Your tax data files will be preserved by default, but I always suggest making a back up to store in a separate location prior to uninstalling the program.

Why did you buy or install a second Deluxe program?  Was there a problem with the first one?  You can't get another free state or more efiles by installing another program.  It doesn't work that way.  It might have been cheaper just to buy the second state program in the first Deluxe.  

You know the Desktop program can do unlimited returns, efile 5 for free (print & mail the rest)  and comes with 1 free state program download to prepare unlimited state returns for that state.  You can buy another different state.  Then each state return is 24.99 (19.99 before March) to efile or you can print and mail state for free.