freeburg

I lived in New Zealand on a work visa for 2 months of 2018 the rest of the time I lived in California. How do I claim that on the form when they ask where I lived?

Lived and worked in California January thru October. Then lived and worked in New Zealand November and December. Is there somewhere where I note that?

Vanessa

If this is a temporary absence and you are returning to California, you do not need to note that you are working in New Zealand.  

Vanessa

Did you go back to CA after working in New Zealand?
freeburg

I will be. Just working in New Zealand for their summer season, November thru March.
freeburg

I will be working in California again in June thru the rest of the year.
Vanessa

So this is a temporary absence, correct?
freeburg

Yes
Vanessa