turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is the It's deductible app for android?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

16 Replies

No it is not however you can assess online thru any browser window ...   https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900960-what-is-itsdeductible

knosti

Why ISN'T it available for Android?

Intuit has never answered that question ... however you can simply use the Online version thru your web browser which can be accessed from any device that has web access.
Anonymous
Not applicable

An app would be so much more convenient to use. Could also snap pics of items being donated for additional  documentation.
galetrail

please add.

Not happening anytime soon ... just use the online program.

Online program would be fine, but I just tried to use it with my android pie phone and nothing loads.  I log in, then get a blank page, can't see previous donations, make a new donation, nothing.

Make sure you have the correct address and not an old one ...   <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/">https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/</a>

That does work, but it's not a mobile site. Navigating the desktop site is a bit tedious on a phone. Didn't see a link anywhere to a different mobile site, just to get the iOS app.

There is no mobile app for an android.

I know there's no app for Android, but usually there's a mobile interface for the website that is universal. I'll just swap to an Android friendly solution as I prep to retire my old iPad, it's not worth the effort to try to keep using it. Thanks.
mj7795wmg

Intuit needs to step up and at the very least make the website for donations play well with mobile devices.  Someone at the company only did their job half way.

RhodyJack

It's a huge oversight by Intuit. It really comes down to money, they don't want to pay the development costs and figured iPhone users were more worth it.  Essentially, they don't care about this part of the user community so we can just go to the public portal where all the common folk have to go. Android is like a coach seat on the airplane, iPhone is a 1st class ticket, as far as Intuit is concerned. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies