I keep trying to use a Groupon link for 10% off and it's still saying my fee is 54.99 for deluxe. What do I do to get the 10% off?

rjschwartz1990

JustinC

If you have not already filed, and you have the message that informed you of the discount you can still get that discounted to your account. I would be happy to help you with that.

First I strongly recommend clearing your browsers cookies and history. Otherwise it my auto direct you away from the specific link you need to apply the discount.

Once you have done that follow these steps.

To get your partner discount, make sure to prepare your taxes at the special TurboTax site provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company – not at TurboTax.com, which charges the non-affiliate price.

Go to the special website provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company and click the TurboTax link or icon.
        This will take you to the special TurboTax-branded affiliate site with the discounted pricing.
    Select your product, sign in, and start on your tax return.
    When you get to the Review your order screen (in the File section) you'll see the discounted price along with the message Your discount has been applied.

Please note that our agents are unable to apply or issue refunds for affiliate discounts if the return was prepared at the regular TurboTax.com site.